Will there be other dogs there?
- Your booking allows you exclusive access to the dog park. The only dogs in the park will be your own dogs.
How do I enter the park?
- Your access code will be emailed and text to you 1hr prior to your booking. There will be a key code lock on the car park gate, as well as the main gate which you will need the code to access. Please ensure that the gates are closed behind you.
How many dogs can I bring?
- You can bring as many dogs as you have booked for, up to a maximum of 8.
Can I bring my friends/family along?
- Once you have booked your 1-hour slot at the park it is yours to do with as you wish. As long as the correct number of dogs have been booked, then we would love our park to be enjoyed as a meeting space for people to catch up.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Anything that you would normally bring on a walk with your dog is all that is required at our dog park. Waste bags and a waste bin will be provided which we ask you to use. You are welcome to bring and ball or toy your dog would enjoy to the park. All we ask is that everything that you bring you remove when you leave. Why not bring a flask and enjoy the views over a cuppa?
What if it is bad weather?
- Come rain or shine our park is open to all dogs. A small shelter is provided within the field.
Are there any toilet facilities?
- We do not provide toilet facilities; however, you will find public toilets a short drive away in Anstruther or Crail.
Is there somewhere to wash my mucky pup?
- We provide a dog shower for your use.
Can I cancel my booking?
- All bookings are non refundable but can be rescheduled for free up to 3hrs before allotted time.
Can I book more than one slot?
- Yes, you can book consecutive hours (if available) via the website.
Is the field secure?
- The field perimeter is fully enclosed with 6ft high deer fencing, dug into the ground to prevent your furry friend escaping.
Is your field suitable for very shy dogs who don’t like meeting other dogs?
- Our large gravel area inside the field allows you to take your car right into the field before letting the dogs out for extra piece of mind.